BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40979
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Fantasy Baseball : Reading "Fantasy Draft " Thread

Message #152 of 405  *NEW*
To:  All
benbrown47  
Subject:  Fantasy Draft
Date:  3/20/06, 6:35am (Last Edited: 3/20/06, 12:26pm)
This is my first installment of my journey through the 2006 version of the Baseball Geeks fantasy baseball draft.

Man I am exhausted! I just got done with the Baseball Geeks 20 team draft. 420 picks, I am officially a Baseball Geek!

For Christmas I got the best present in the world, and IPOD! I have been listening to every podcast possible on fantasy baseball, and felt I had great grasp on a good strategy. All I have to say is that I am thankful I have my draft for my money league in a couple weeks.

As far as my picks go, Vlad fell to me a #4. This suprised me. In my normal league, I would have continued to get power hitters, but the value of the next couple of players I couldn't pass. I took Jeter and Lidge, I don't know with I would have done that if I had to do it over again. This part of the draft could burn me. I know what I am getting from these two picks, but do I need more power with those picks.

The first starting pitcher I took was Brandon Webb, who I think is going to have a great year. I might be crazy, but I see him having a year like Willis did last year.

I going to continue to post results and comments throughout the year give me any feedback you think I need.

benbrown47@hotmail.com

Reply to Msg #152
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

2655 reads

This message has been added to these BGEEKS Blogs:

47 Griffen's

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter