BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40056
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Fantasy Baseball : Reading "PlayerTrack.com Offensive Update" Thread

Message #363 of 405  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  PlayerTrack.com Offensive Update
Date:  4/29/08, 8:59am
graphic
The first PlayerTrack.com offensive update is now up, current as of 4/28/08. The top 10 PlayerTrack.com offensive players are, in order:

1. Hanley Ramirez, FLA, NL
2. Chase Utley, PHI, NL
3. Lance Berkman, HOU, NL
4. Nate McLouth, PIT, NL
5. Albert Pujols, STL, NL
6. Manny Ramirez, BOS, AL
7. Miguel Tejada, HOU, NL
8. Josh Willingham, FLA, NL
9. Rafael Furcal, LOS, NL
10. Derrek Lee, CHN, NL

To the folks who drafted Jose Reyes before Hanley Ramirez: you dumbasses! To the folks who let Pujols go to the second round. How are you feeling now?

Do you think McLouth can keep himself in the top 10? I don't. But, while I have heard a number of sell high naysayers on Derrek Lee, I believe that he will stay in the top 15 for the remainder of the season.

Furcal is an amazing surprise out of the gate. It sure is amazing to see what a contract year can do for a player, isn't it?

Reply to Msg #363
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

4062 reads

Message #364 of 405  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
brian.joura  
Subject:  Re: PlayerTrack.com Offensive Update
Date:  4/30/08, 7:47am
graphic
Two things: One - this is a great link. I play in a keeper league with wacky scoring and I was almost able to duplicate our scoring formulas precisely (only missing HRs allowed for pitchers).

Two - I don't think anyone should feel bad about bypassing Pujols on the first round. I'd gladly take a few position hits in scoring for the increased odds that my guy was going to play 150 games this year.

Reply to Msg #364
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

5223 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter