BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40941
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "PlayerTrack.com for One Year Contest: Photoshop Oscar Gamble in a real life situation " Thread

Message #2113 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  PlayerTrack.com for One Year Contest: Photoshop Oscar Gamble in a real life situation
Date:  2/16/06, 09:29am
Original:

Photoshop Oscar Gamble in a real life situation. Deadline for submission is Monday, 2/20/06, 11:59pm. Winner will be decided by the BGeeks moderators and will get a free year of PlayerTrack.com fantasy baseball analysis (great for your fantasy draft!).

Feel free to use any photo of Gamble that you can find... the above pic just happens to be my favorite.

Reply to Msg #2113
Back to Topics

6078 reads

1832 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2114 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: PlayerTrack.com for One Year Contest: Photoshop Oscar Gamble in a real life situation
Date:  2/16/06, 9:28am

Reply to Msg #2114
Back to Topics

7289 reads

This message has been added to these BGEEKS Blogs:

Diary of A Baseball Geek

Message #2142 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
JCacho  
Subject:  Re: PlayerTrack.com for One Year Contest: Photoshop Oscar Gamble in a real life situation
Date:  2/17/06, 8:05pm (Last Edited: 2/17/06, 8:41pm)
Hey again, I borrowed your whole head on top of random object idea and came up with this cheapo 5minute photoshop:

I made a black sculpture with the Discus Thrower, but this cheapo one came out somewhat better. If I can post more than one picture [even though Im just a n00b at photoshop] please let me know :P

PS Just finished listening to the Feb. 13 Podcast, liked your Catchers analysis. Although Im a Sox fan, Im predicting Victor having a better year over VTek. Victor hit over .300 I believe while VTek hit around .281, VTek is getting older while Victor is still young.

PSS Good emails/voicemails as well, except for that Yankee fan who can only say Cano needs to concentrate more. Cano needs to learn to turn a double play to begin with. Just DLed Skype, but I have close to no idea about how to use it, Id love to participate in one of the podcasts like soxchick and baseballcrazy. Ill chime in on just about anything

Reply to Msg #2142
Back to Topics

7284 reads

Message #2143 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  JCacho
JCacho  
Date:  2/17/06, 8:09pm (Last Edited: 2/17/06, 8:40pm)
http://photobucket.com/albums/v103/JCacho/?action=v
iew¤t=GambledeJCacho.jpg

Reply to Msg #2143
Back to Topics

7283 reads

Message #2167 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  JCacho
JCacho  
Date:  2/19/06, 5:48pm
Sweet, was on PodCast, and got my (user)name pronounced correctly :P

Reply to Msg #2167
Back to Topics

224 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter