BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40152
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Scott Erickson signs minor league deal with Yankees, which gives me an opportunity to repost a picture of his wife in the comments thread " Thread

Message #2129 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Scott Erickson signs minor league deal with Yankees, which gives me an opportunity to repost a picture of his wife in the comments thread
Date:  2/17/06, 10:07am
He is worth signing just to see this gal at the ballpark...

Reply to Msg #2129
Back to Topics

692 reads

895 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2130 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Guest6890 (IP: 130.156.3.34)  
Subject:  Re: Scott Erickson signs minor league deal with Yankees, which gives me an opportunity to repost a picture of his wife in the comments thread
Date:  2/17/06, 10:13am
Wow! Hope he makes the team so we can see more of her! She's hotter than Anna Benson.

Reply to Msg #2130
Back to Topics

5849 reads

Message #2131 of 6634  *NEW*
redsoxchick  
Subject:  Re: Scott Erickson signs minor league deal with Yankees, which gives me an opportunity to repost a picture of his wife in the comments thread
Date:  2/17/06, 11:13am (Last Edited: 2/17/06, 1:58pm)
Lisa Guerrero used to 'date' Lou Merloni.

I have actual baseball knowledge about Mr. Erickson, but the first things that come to my mind are that he married a chick who has done half of MLB.

Michelle Damon is going to be very jealous.

Reply to Msg #2131
Back to Topics

5848 reads

Message #2135 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  redsoxchick
Reedster  
Date:  2/17/06, 1:59pm
>I have actual baseball knowledge about Mr. Erickson, but the
>first things that come to my mind are that he married a chick
>who has done half of MLB.

See, I think I just may be a typical, sick guy.

After this comment, she has all of the sudden become MORE attractive.

/I kid
//I think

Reply to Msg #2135
Back to Topics

5848 reads

Message #2149 of 6634  *NEW*
drrubb  
Date:  2/18/06, 9:54am
This might be more about the Yankees signing Lisa Guererro than Scott Erickson. This benefits her career more than it does Erickson just because she will be in NYC all the damn time now. We all know how much publicity people get in New York, not that she necessarily needs it.

Reply to Msg #2149
Back to Topics

5844 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter