BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40508
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Illinois minor league team offers a cheeseburger with bacon where the bun is a Krispy Kreme donut " Thread

Message #2511 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Illinois minor league team offers a cheeseburger with bacon where the bun is a Krispy Kreme donut
Date:  3/11/06, 02:02am
Photo of said burger in the link. Geesh. I like Krispy Kreme donuts, but this is downright sick.

Reply to Msg #2511
Back to Topics

5337 reads

1896 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2512 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Conor  
Subject:  Re: Illinois minor league team offers a cheeseburger with bacon where the bun is a Krispy Kreme donut
Date:  3/11/06, 6:41am
The Dunedin Blue Jays in Dunedin, FL (also where the Toronto Blue Jays have their home Spring Training games) have cream cheese-filled and pizza-filled pretzels. And yes, they've got the regular plain and salted ones too.

Reply to Msg #2512
Back to Topics

5646 reads

Message #2518 of 6634  *NEW*
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Illinois minor league team offers a cheeseburger with bacon where the bun is a Krispy Kreme donut
Date:  3/11/06, 9:29am (Last Edited: 3/11/06, 9:30am)
Over 60% of Americans are overweight because of idiotic culinary ideas like this. The phrase "Come on, super size me" has become more popular than "Play Ball".

Reply to Msg #2518
Back to Topics

6088 reads

Message #2527 of 6634  *NEW*
Guest8392 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Date:  3/11/06, 6:35am
OK, I've heard of the Butter Burger and the Peanut Butter Burger, but a Krispy Kreme Burger? Do you wash it down with a couple of shots of Southern Comfort and a beer chaser? Does it come with napkins and a barf bag?

Reply to Msg #2527
Back to Topics

6085 reads

Message #2532 of 6634  *NEW*
drrubb  
Date:  3/12/06, 1:38am
It just don't even sound good to me. If I know I am eating something that grotesk & fattening, I might as well just be eating lard. If eat something that disgusting & fattening, I deserve to die. As Jay Leno likes to say in his monologues on occassion, "how fat is this country getting when............."

Reply to Msg #2532
Back to Topics

6083 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter