BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40036
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "David Wells calls Francona an idiot for revealing private conversation " Thread

Message #2635 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  David Wells calls Francona an idiot for revealing private conversation
Date:  3/18/06, 12:11am
"What went on in that office should have stayed there in that office and it shouldn't have come out to you guys," Wells told The Hartford Courant in Saturday's edition. "So he's the idiot for saying that like that, not me, because I didn't interpret it like that."

Reply to Msg #2635
Back to Topics

4179 reads

1078 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2637 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
redsoxchick  
Subject:  Re: David Wells calls Francona an idiot for revealing private conversation
Date:  3/19/06, 4:08am
Good God I hope they trade this ass.

Reply to Msg #2637
Back to Topics

4988 reads

Message #2643 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  redsoxchick
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: David Wells calls Francona an idiot for revealing private conversation
Date:  3/19/06, 11:18am
The Padres and other teams may be hesitating to take Boomer because of his high price tag. Nobody wants to spend a whole lot on a washed up 41-42 year old who &&$%^## and complains all day. Since Wells wants to play for his hometown Padres, the best thing for him to do at this point is to be willing to take the league minimum ($327 K is not a bad chunk of change) with some incentive bonuses and do it "for the love of the game" as we usually hear athletes say. In the end, he would be rewarded with huge endorsement deals for this honorable sacrifice.

Reply to Msg #2643
Back to Topics

4985 reads

Message #2646 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
attacksquad  
Date:  3/19/06, 10:40pm
Why is Wells still pitching? Does he need money? Is it for an amendment to his book? Anyone read it? Why are we talking about David Wells? He should have ended his career with the Yanks. I would like to remember Wells for what he ws in New York and Toronto, not this dude today.

Reply to Msg #2646
Back to Topics

4983 reads

This message has been added to these BGEEKS Blogs:

attacksquad's Blog

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter