BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40351
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Bill Hall will start opening day against left-hander Oliver Perez. " Thread

Message #2884 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
JCacho  
Subject:  Bill Hall will start opening day against left-hander Oliver Perez.
Date:  4/02/06, 6:40pm
Bill Hall will start opening day against left-hander Oliver Perez.

"The hardest thing I have to do is find Billy Hall at-bats," said manager Ned Yost. "Koskie is by no means a platoon player. Neither is Billy Hall. I've got to find ways to get all of the infielders at-bats, especially early."

Reply to Msg #2884
Back to Topics

5820 reads

1827 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2886 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  JCacho
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Bill Hall will start opening day against left-hander Oliver Perez.
Date:  4/2/06, 9:10pm
This will be very interesting to follow in the first month of the season. Perhaps a disgruntled Koskie demands a trade, and Bill Hall gets exclusive playing time?

Reply to Msg #2886
Back to Topics

6230 reads

Message #2887 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Bill Hall will start opening day against left-hander Oliver Perez.
Date:  4/2/06, 11:13pm
Hopefully! I have Hall in our 20 man league. I was counting on him being their starting 3B. He is a waste of good talent on the bench.

Reply to Msg #2887
Back to Topics

6229 reads

Message #2893 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
The Olde English Ds  
Date:  4/3/06, 9:57am
graphic
If he is as good as Reedster says he is I will advocate for the Tigers to trade for him and move Brandon Inge to the super-utility role

--------------------------------------------------------
Go Tigers!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #2893
Back to Topics

6227 reads

Message #2896 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  The Olde English Ds
Reedster  
Date:  4/3/06, 11:07am
>If he is as good as Reedster says he is I will advocate for
>the Tigers to trade for him and move Brandon Inge to the
>super-utility role

Inge is an interesting guy. I was REALLY high on him last year, too. If I had a podcast, he *MIGHT* have been my Bill Hall last year.

As you know, he was mostly a disappointment, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did well again this year.

What made him more attractive last year, though, was his catcher eligibility in fantasy. Not so, this year.

Reply to Msg #2896
Back to Topics

6226 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter