BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40085
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "What is up with the crazy pitching this year? Jamie Moyer strikes out 8. but loses against the Bosox " Thread

Message #3087 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  What is up with the crazy pitching this year? Jamie Moyer strikes out 8. but loses against the Bosox
Date:  4/15/06, 08:24am
This has been a very strange two weeks in baseball when it comes to pitching.

My current notes for today's podcast have me bringing up Moyer's 8 k game... the number of pitchers (good pitchers) who are getting rocked... and the old guys looking really good. Glavine? Maddux? Schilling? Johnson? Looks like 1999 all over again.

Keep Schilling and Johnson. Sell high on Glavine and Maddux will likely be my advice.

Reply to Msg #3087
Back to Topics

3839 reads

1543 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3088 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: What is up with the crazy pitching this year? Jamie Moyer strikes out 8. but loses against the Bosox
Date:  4/15/06, 8:26am
And Glavine strikes out 11 yesterday? What are these old guys putting in their water?

Reply to Msg #3088
Back to Topics

4533 reads

Message #3098 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: What is up with the crazy pitching this year? Jamie Moyer strikes out 8. but loses against the Bosox
Date:  4/15/06, 4:25pm
Maybe they are on steroids?

4 or 5 pitchers were suspended for steroid use in the minors just recently according to a report I had heard. To be honest, I forgot the source.

Reply to Msg #3098
Back to Topics

4533 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter