BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40930
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Brief filed by McNamee's lawyers states that syringes will contain the DNA of Clemens " Thread

Message #5414 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Brief filed by McNamee's lawyers states that syringes will contain the DNA of Clemens
Date:  7/03/08, 2:25pm
graphic
This is all well and good... but if the syringes do not also contain steroids and/or HGH, this doesn't prove any wrongdoing or lying on the part of Roger.

They'll have to do better than this... especially in a brief trying to obtain a dismissal.

Reply to Msg #5414
Back to Topics

2887 reads

1142 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5415 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Brief filed by McNamee's lawyers states that syringes will contain the DNA of Clemens
Date:  7/4/08, 9:51am
I have mixed emotions about this, but I kind of hope they find some traces of steroids in those syringes. The one thing I am hung up on though was that HGH if I'm correct was not considered to be an illegal substance until just the past 2 or 3 seasons in MLB. Am I correct? And, if I am right, if Roger was injecting HGH in his body several years ago, before it became illegal in MLB, how can he be busted for that? Am I just missing something?

Reply to Msg #5415
Back to Topics

3812 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter