BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40116
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Scott Erickson has just about secured a starting job in the Dodger rotation; random sightings of his wife certainly to be more entertaining than his pitching " Thread

Message #818 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Scott Erickson has just about secured a starting job in the Dodger rotation; random sightings of his wife certainly to be more entertaining than his pitching
Date:  3/16/05, 1:32pm (Last Edited: 3/16/05, 1:34pm)
This means more likely sightings of this woman at Dodger Stadium.

With this said:

Good thinking, Dodgers! Even if Erickson does stink up the place.

Reply to Msg #818
Back to Topics

5133 reads

873 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

This message has been added to these BGEEKS Blogs:

Diary of A Baseball Geek

Message #827 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Scott Erickson has just about secured a starting job in the Dodger rotation; random sightings of his wife certainly to be more entertaining than his pitching
Date:  3/16/05, 9:31pm
W O W !!!!!

Reply to Msg #827
Back to Topics

5733 reads

Message #890 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Scott Erickson has just about secured a starting job in the Dodger rotation; random sightings of his wife certainly to be more entertaining than his pitching
Date:  3/20/05, 5:41pm
Lisa Guerrero is not only a hottie, she's also a great sports commentator, though I haven't seen her in the past few years. What happened?

Reply to Msg #890
Back to Topics

5729 reads

Message #891 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Date:  3/20/05, 5:58pm
Oh, I just remembered. She's a sideline reporter for ABC's Monday Night Football. But, you'll definitely see more of her on the field at Chavez Ravine. Scott Erickson has at least one good year left in him, so there's no need to keep Ishii any longer. The Dodgers should trade him for a decent catcher. The Blue Crew looks pretty decent in all other positions.

Reply to Msg #891
Back to Topics

5729 reads

Message #895 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Reedster  
Date:  3/20/05, 8:42pm
I once saw her at the Burbank Airport when I was taking an early flight to San Francisco from L.A.

She looked just as good in person.

Reply to Msg #895
Back to Topics

5726 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter