BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39044
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Tell me the Royals aren't hurting in the pitching department: Jose Lima to pitch the opening game " Thread

Message #857 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Tell me the Royals aren't hurting in the pitching department: Jose Lima to pitch the opening game
Date:  3/18/05, 6:24pm

Reply to Msg #857
Back to Topics

5261 reads

1672 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #867 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Tell me the Royals aren't hurting in the pitching department: Jose Lima to pitch the opening game
Date:  3/19/05, 5:26am
I think he'll still be somewhat productive on a low profile team. I think he will have a decent year. It's Lima time!

Dare I say he'll actually have a better year than Roger Clemens atleast.

Call me crazy I guess.

Reply to Msg #867
Back to Topics

5606 reads

Message #870 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jimellow  
Subject:  Re: Tell me the Royals aren't hurting in the pitching department: Jose Lima to pitch the opening game
Date:  3/19/05, 7:44am
Jose Lima seems like a fun guy to have around the clubhouse. He is very energetic and I think that definitely makes up for his pitching, which isn't overpowering.

It's nice to see him still playing though, even if the Royals pitching seems quite weak this year.

Reply to Msg #870
Back to Topics

5602 reads

Message #873 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jimellow
Reedster  
Date:  3/19/05, 11:24am (Last Edited: 11/9/05, 11:22am)
>Jose Lima seems like a fun guy to have around the clubhouse.
>He is very energetic and I think that definitely makes up for
>his pitching, which isn't overpowering.

I don't know much about Lima, but I do know that when he was in the pitching doldrums, he wasn't very energetic and he was more depressing.

I've posted here before that I was at his gem playoff game last year. One of the best games that I have ever been to, personally.

Still, I think that was the highlight of a career that is probably going nowhere. Bottom line is, who cares: he gets to sing the national anthem with this lady:

...in 3-D

Reply to Msg #873
Back to Topics

5601 reads

Message #1086 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
Reedster  
Date:  4/4/05, 11:34pm
>I think he'll still be somewhat productive on a low profile
>team. I think he will have a decent year. It's Lima time!
>
>Dare I say he'll actually have a better year than Roger
>Clemens atleast.
>
>Call me crazy I guess.

After today's debacle, shall I call you INSANE, Dr. Rub? LOL

Reply to Msg #1086
Back to Topics

5597 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter