BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40116
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "BaseballGeeks 3.11: This week in geek news, hot and cold hitters and pitchers from week 4, two starters, and False Rumors" Thread

Message #5107 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  BaseballGeeks 3.11: This week in geek news, hot and cold hitters and pitchers from week 4, two starters, and False Rumors
Date:  4/28/08, 08:49am
graphic
Rob looks at this week in geek baseball news, the hot and cold hitters and pitchers from week 4, noteworthy two start pitchers, and the first incarnation of 2008 False Rumors

Reply to Msg #5107
Back to Topics

5266 reads

1558 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5110 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks 3.11: This week in geek news, hot and cold hitters and pitchers from week 4, two starters, and False Rumors
Date:  4/28/08, 11:33am
Nice to hear your wondeful voice again Rob! Great podcast as always! Thanks for the bone by the way(about Tampa Bay)! I feel somewhat legitimate now that the fantasy baseball god that is Rob Reed even mentioned me in the podcast! Cool!

Reply to Msg #5110
Back to Topics

6232 reads

Message #5117 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
JoeKool2322  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks 3.11: This week in geek news, hot and cold hitters and pitchers from week 4, two starters, and False Rumors
Date:  4/29/08, 8:06am
Thanks for the CC shout-out. By the way another week and I continue to be in 1st place. I am tearing the geek up. My 6 starters for the week are CC, Webb, King Felix, Wang, Zambrano, and the rejuvenated Ervin Santana. That is very nice!!!

--------------------------------------------------------
"I am a gamer."
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #5117
Back to Topics

6227 reads

Message #5125 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  JoeKool2322
Rob Reed  
Date:  4/30/08, 8:43am
graphic
>Thanks for the CC shout-out. By the way another week and I
>continue to be in 1st place. I am tearing the geek up. My 6
>starters for the week are CC, Webb, King Felix, Wang,
>Zambrano, and the rejuvenated Ervin Santana. That is very
>nice!!!

With that staff, you are going to be very hard to catch. Injuries are probably the only way. I'm gonna keep trying. The damn robo team keeps getting in my way!

Reply to Msg #5125
Back to Topics

6225 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter