BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39147
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Brief report from Rob and his Dad before they hit Shea " Thread

Message #5304 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Brief report from Rob and his Dad before they hit Shea
Date:  6/02/08, 08:46am
graphic
Shea was fun, but we got stuck under the overhang... should have known by buying tickets blind on Stubhub.

Still, it was behind homeplate... photos soon.

Reply to Msg #5304
Back to Topics

3094 reads

1742 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5306 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Brief report from Rob and his Dad before they hit Shea
Date:  6/2/08, 11:57am
Glad your having a great time Rob! I just had a wonderful week down in St. Petersburg. The Rays kicked some ass! I went to 7 games in the Trop. I saw them play the Orioles twice, Rangers twice, & the White Sox three times. They won 6 out of those 7. I had a blast & there is nothing sweeter to man then air conditioning. I am actually opposed to the Rays getting a new park. There is nothing wrong with Tropicana Field. All they need to do if anything is replace the field. Everything else is FINE! The new stadium will only lead to far more sun burns. Who wants to watch a baseball game in May, June, July, or August outdoors in 90 to 100 plus degree heat? I'm sorry, I just don't get it. You see how well it has worked out for the Marlins having an outdoor stadium down there in Miami(or hell). Sarcasm of course.

Reply to Msg #5306
Back to Topics

3933 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter