BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39051
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "MLB has Tampa Bay Ray memorabilia that always had the Rays taking down the Red Sox " Thread

Message #5602 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  MLB has Tampa Bay Ray memorabilia that always had the Rays taking down the Red Sox
Date:  10/13/08, 12:35pm
graphic
I went on record on the last Fantasy Roundtable that the Sox would take the Rays down in 5. I really thought my prediction would hold weight if the Sox could have broken that 8-8 tie in the top of the 11th...

Reply to Msg #5602
Back to Topics

3298 reads

1645 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5610 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: MLB has Tampa Bay Ray memorabilia that always had the Rays taking down the Red Sox
Date:  10/24/08, 6:45am
Glad you were wrong Rob!

How about those Rays! They have been proving people wrong all year long. Everybody keeps trying to bury them & they keep defying all of the odds & the so called experts. I LOVE IT! GO RAYS!

I guess the Yankees & Red Sox will jack up their gazillion dollar payrolls even more next season just to try to knock off the poor ol' Rays.

Reply to Msg #5610
Back to Topics

4057 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter