BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40547
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "A look at the Rays attendance and payroll numbers aside the Red Sox payroll numbers for the last ten years " Thread

Message #5603 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  A look at the Rays attendance and payroll numbers aside the Red Sox payroll numbers for the last ten years
Date:  10/13/08, 4:15pm
graphic
Rays' fans better step up to the plate and spend some money next season!

Reply to Msg #5603
Back to Topics

3101 reads

1760 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5611 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: A look at the Rays attendance and payroll numbers aside the Red Sox payroll numbers for the last ten years
Date:  10/24/08, 6:59am
They will!

They finally have a good product for people to see, so I think their attendence will improve a ton. I think they will atleast average 20 to 25 thousand per game next season. The only problem with Rays fans is that a lot of Rays fans don't live in St.Pete. They are having to drive from Tampa, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Sarasota, Ocala.

If the Trop were located in the heart of Tampa, I think they would naturally draw better. Everybody seems to make fun of the Trop, but I like the Trop. The Trop can get loud & gives the Rays a great homefield advantage when the fans show up. Moreover, it is a comfortable place to watch a baseball game. The only thing the Tampa organization needs to do is to replace the field, but the Trop is just fine. MORE COWBELL!

Reply to Msg #5611
Back to Topics

3877 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter