BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40219
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "David Ortiz has worked with trainer, Angel Presinal, known in the past for providing players with steroids. FYI, Presinal was also a trainer for A-Rod " Thread

Message #6089 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  David Ortiz has worked with trainer, Angel Presinal, known in the past for providing players with steroids. FYI, Presinal was also a trainer for A-Rod
Date:  2/21/09, 11:28pm
I've always suspected that Ortiz has juiced himself up over the years. I'd be shocked if he isn't on the list of 104 players who flunked the '03 steroids trial tests.

Reply to Msg #6089
Back to Topics

5980 reads

1295 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #6090 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: David Ortiz has worked with trainer, Angel Presinal, known in the past for providing players with steroids. FYI, Presinal was also a trainer for A-Rod
Date:  2/22/09, 8:47am
Nothing would suprise me anymore with the baseball steroids issue. The more & more I here, the more & more I believe Conseco.

Reply to Msg #6090
Back to Topics

6829 reads

Message #6092 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
rytorres  
Subject:  Re: David Ortiz has worked with trainer, Angel Presinal, known in the past for providing players with steroids. FYI, Presinal was also a trainer for A-Rod
Date:  2/22/09, 2:48pm
I love guilt by association. It worked so well in the recent election... Bill Ayers anyone? /sarcasm If Papi juiced then he hides it really well. Like in the new TV series "Lie to me" you do not see the gestural slips and micro-expressions that were all over A-Rod's Couric interview. When asked if he took steroids, A-Rod nods "yes" while saying "no", then shrugs with the corners of his mouth saying he doesn't trust his answer. A-Rod is a liar, Papi is not guilty simply because he knows someone, any more than Obama is a militant 60's anti-war activist because he has been to Bill Ayers' house.

Reply to Msg #6092
Back to Topics

6825 reads

Message #6093 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  rytorres
Rob Reed  
Date:  2/22/09, 4:00pm
graphic
>I love guilt by association. It worked so well in the recent
>election... Bill Ayers anyone? /sarcasm If Papi juiced then he
>hides it really well. Like in the new TV series "Lie to me"
>you do not see the gestural slips and micro-expressions that
>were all over A-Rod's Couric interview. When asked if he took
>steroids, A-Rod nods "yes" while saying "no", then shrugs with
>the corners of his mouth saying he doesn't trust his answer.
>A-Rod is a liar, Papi is not guilty simply because he knows
>someone, any more than Obama is a militant 60's anti-war
>activist because he has been to Bill Ayers' house.

Ry: I agree with you, for the most part. The problem with the recent revelations, though, is now I am less of an optimist.

What makes me suspicious is the fact that Ortiz put himself INTO the steroids conversation last week when he suggested that steroid positive testers get a YEAR suspension right off the bet.

When this news broke out, my newfound pessimist attitude thinks: "Aha! Damage control."

Reply to Msg #6093
Back to Topics

6824 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter